Friday, September 23, 2016

Fall Fun Series: Favorite Fall Item

I can think of no better way to spend a fall afternoon than curled up with a cozy blanket, a good book, a warm beverage, and perhaps a sweet goodie. Here's some photos from last fall of my favorite pastime.

Another important part of my fall habits is a change in wardrobe. We get extremely hot summers in my area, so I probably don't wear socks for 6 or 7 months out of the year. However, when the fall chill finally nips the air, there's nothing I love more than slipping on a cozy pair of fuzzy socks. They're like hugs of happiness for my feet. I probably have about half a dozen pairs of fuzzy socks, but if I were ever in the mood to pay $8.50 for a pair of socks; I'd like to get these shea infused owls or foxes from Bath & Body Works.

Are you a fan of fuzzy socks? What are some of your favorite fall things?

8 comments:

  1. I love fuzzy socks, too! Although I have hardwood floors, and the moisturizer-infused socks make a heck of a smudgy mess, so I tend to wear a lot of booties around the house. So cute - the little foxes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I never thought about the shea socks making a mess but you're right; I wish I could find the same adorable socks without the shea.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love fuzzy socks?! These tempt me every time I am in a Bath and Body Works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favorites! I love fuzzy socks too but hardly get a chance to wear them in Florida. Though I do in hotel rooms and such. Your nails are lovely! What a perfect setting: books, coffee, cupcake and bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! Those fox socks are adorable! I have been loving foxes for the past year. I need those! Totally agree with curling up with a latte and a good book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A book, blanket,hot beverage and fuzzy socks? Yep, sounds like a perfect fall day to me:)

    ReplyDelete