Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review: Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime




I ordered a mini .17 oz blind buy Elle L'aime from a seller called Hubbardscubbard for $7.99/free shipping. Ordered on Friday, arrived today (Tuesday). Items was well packaged with bubble wrap and in a small box. The best part is they included a free sample vial of L'aime! I did not realize the mini was a splash and I prefer spray, so I think I'll use the sample first. :)
The fragrance itself is very nice. The jasmine is the most prominent note. I sometimes find jasmine to be an overwhelming floral, but this is tempered nicely here buy the creamy, fresh coconut. Those are the only two notes I really get. It seems to be fairly long lasting and have strong silage. It also layers really well with other coconut fragrances, especially BBW Oahu, which I'm wearing now. The combo is absolutely divine and makes it fresh, coconutty and floral in more equal parts. I will enjoy this fragrance for spring, but it's not quite HG status. Probably won't order a full size. However, DH did say I smelled nice, unsolicited, so that's always a good sign. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Lolita Lempika. This version sounds perfect for FL summertime. I will keep my eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete