Thursday, August 13, 2015

NOTD: Holo Nail Art

1 coat of E.L.F. Metal Madness. I used a thin nail brush to draw a diagonal line with Zoya Trixie and then filled in the top half. Finally I added Dainty Digits Drop the Ball over Trixie for some extra holo-y goodness! Ulta base coat and x-dry top coat. I'm pretty proud of this; it doesn't look terrible. :D

Also, here's a brush cleaning tip. I saved an old metal candle lid to clean my brushes off in, and it works great! Just squeeze a little thinner in and dab your brush around until the polish is gone. Wipe the brush off on a paper towel or newspaper and let it dry before putting away. Another tip that was helpful to me is don't rinse your brushes in water after using thinner. The bristles become all goopy and stick together.


No comments:

Post a Comment