Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Utah = Shopping: 10/26/13-10/29/13

Whenever DH and I have to make a trip to the company's terminal, (truck service, meetings, etc.) we usually have a lot to cram into one day. Aside from work related matters, we usually have weeks worth of laundry piled up, and ab empty fridge to restock. But my favorite thing to do in SLC, is shop, of course. It has a Walmart that we can park our truck at, and across the street is a thrift store, and other retailers like Kohl's and Famous Footwear. So after several weeks on the road to devop boredom with my wardrobe and life in general, I go a bit crazy over the chance to get out, people watch, and breathe some newness into my style. These are the results of my latest expedition.

From Walmart:
Burgundy cable knit scarf $9.97 (not exact pic, but very similar). Been craving a burgundy scarf, and this one is very warm and soft.

0


Mustard Sparkly Scarf $7.97

1


LEI Ashley Skinny Burgundy Corduroy Pants $19.97

2


Faded Glory Charcol Corduroy Jeggings $6.97 (lighter color irl).

3


I also bought some impractical (for fall/winter) shoes at Desert Industries thrift store in SLC. But at $3 and $5, perfect fits and like new condition, I couldn't resist.
H&M Rose Gold Flats $3
Bamboo Floral Wedges $5

4


I figure I'll save the rose gold for special occasions. Considering how I could style the wedges for fall.


Very happy with my purchaces thus far, as evidenced by this OOTD.
Asymetrical Cardigan: thrifted
Top: vintage (flea market)
Black Leather Woven Belt: thrifted
Charcol Corduroy Skinnies: Walmart
Burgundy Cable Knit Scarf: Walmart
Black Riding Boots: Payless
Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment