Tuesday, October 1, 2013

OOTD's And Such: 9/30/13-10/01/13

Apologies for not posting yesterday's OOTD, well, yesterday. We've been driving through Nebraska and Wyoming, which have a soul crushing lack of mobile internet. Except for little patches in Omaha, Cheyenne, and Laramie (woot woot, shoutout to you guys!) 
Anyway, here is yesterday's obviously stellar OOTD for your viewing pleasure:
Cardi: JCP
Lace top, Plum scarf, Skinny jeans: Walmart
Boots: Payless

I'm totally digging today's OOTD even more though! An aztec print thermal with a black knit beanie AND a chevron head scarf? Why not! I live on the edge, after all. Le front:
Le Back:
Printed thermal, Chevron scarf, leggings: Walmart
Beanie: Forever 21
Boots: Payless
Bird necklace: veryjane.com
And of course there's that reappearing prize claw cocktail ring again! Who would have thought a 50 cent piece of plastic could be so stylish? ;)

One other thing I love today: my new wallet! My previous wallet was 3 years old and grungy beyond help, so I think it was time to put it to rest.
$16.95, genuine leather! If you have a hankering to visit a truck stop, these babies can be purchaced at most Petro Travel Stops. Don't judge me, all you name brand lovers out there; at least I did NOT get the one decked out in giant plastic rhinestones!

Le back:
Inside: (yay, handy dandy mirror!)

Those are my contributions to fashion for the day. Just wanted to say that the hubby and I will be staying in Twin Falls, ID tonight. This would be fine except that we have an 11pm appointment for delivery at a Chobani yogurt plant tonight. A few weeks ago, this same plant took a record breaking 28 HOURS to unload and reload us! Let me assure you that even in this business, where trucker's time is constantly wasted, this was highly unusual. That's a day of my life I can never get back. I am currently praying, bargaining, and pleading that it will not take as long this time. So the next time you dip a spoon into your greek yogurt (I'm a Yoplait girl, btw) send some good thank you vibes our way please. :)
There is a slogan that goes: "If you bought it, a trucker brought it."

On a better note, here is a part of Twin Falls I DO like. Snake River Canyon.
Caio!





No comments:

Post a Comment