Friday, October 25, 2013

A Busy Week 10/20/13-10/25/13

Hola readers! It's been an eventful 5 days, most of it good. Dear Husband and  I have still been bouncing back and forth between Portland, OR and Stockton, CA, and it is very unusual for us to do so many similar loads in a row. But it has afforded us some nice opportunities, one being to set up a dinner with our families! Big deal when we usually only see them twice a year. We all ate at Olive Garden, and while I wish I had a photo of my Shrimp Mezzaluna and glorious Zuppa Tuscana soup, I was too busy laughing talking, and feasting on deliciousness to play camera woman. A good time was had by all.

One of my fashion highlights of the week was finally receiving my Old Navy order. I had them delivered to my mother-in-law's house, and she brought them to me. You may remember these beauties:
This is how my first OOTD's with these items turned out. Very happy with my purchaces. :)
Also picked up these earrings as I seem to have a thing for these types of pretties lately.

For your viewing pleasure, here's what Northern CA in the Mt. Shasta and Shasta lake area looks like.

Have a beautiful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment