Tuesday, March 28, 2017

NOTD Catch Up

Hey all! I clearly have a backlog of mani posts that I've neglected, but I've been wearing some gorgeous polishes for spring so I figured I'd just share them all.

3 coats Sinful Colors Sheer Flight.

St. Patrick's Day mani of 2 coats each Zoya Ivanka and Aggie with rainbow and clover hand painted accents.

French tip and decal mani with Lemming Lacquer's Just Like The Gypsy Woman Says.

2 coats Space Time Travel's Yes Way! Inspired by the cheesy 80's movie Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Anonymous Lacquer's 10k Gold Swagger, 2 coats.

2 coats Emily De Molly Rouge Sketch. Adored this one!

Hand painted Arizona Tea can cherry blossom mani. Base is 2 coats Claire's Dreamcatcher.

2 coats Seche Intrepid.

2 coats Zoya Aster.

2 coats Sephora Formula X Athena.

Thanks for looking! Have you worn any new favorite polish colors/finishes for spring recently? Any nail art?

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute manis!! I love the St. Patrick's Day one. Very cool. Your nail posts are getting me excited to be painting my nails again.

    ReplyDelete