Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Recipes and Restaurant Noms

Tonight's dinner: 1 pot Thai Peanut Pasta; absolutely divine! Super flavorful and nice and filling as a vegetarian dish. Meat could easily be added; I think next time I will try it with shrimp. This was a huge hit and will likely become a staple dinner. 


I also wanted to share a favorite summer drink. No particular recipe; just a couple oz of Smirinoff Watermelon Vodka and a pink fruit juice. This raspberry lemonade is delicious, but it's also great with guava juice.


Now for my lunch and dessert from yesterday; Big Sur pizza from Pizza my heart in Santa Cruz, and a chocolate, Stawberry, and whipped cream covered funnel cake from the Boardwalk! The funnel cake was massive; luckily we split it between 3 people, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment