Sunday, July 5, 2015

BBW Haul & New Scent Thoughts

My 2nd and final haul from Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale! 

With 50-75% off everything and $10 off $30 coupon.
Handsoaps $2.01 each.
Dark Amber Body Wash for DH $2.09
Summer Boardwalk 3-wick $6.71
Oahu mini candle $1.34
Banana Jar candle $2.09
Pink Hibiscus shower gel $2.10

Spent $21.99, saved $63.64!

Also I was impressed with the new collection coming out; sniffed all of the mists. While I don't recall specific thoughts on notes, I remember they all seemed strong and pleasant and like their names described. My faves were the Iced  Coconut Coolada, Pink Lemonade Fizz, and the Moscato one.  The nice SA would have let me use my free travel size coupon yesterday, but they didn't have the Coolada in the lotion yet. I think I'll go back next week and get the free lotion in Coolada and the $6 fragrance mist in Pink Lemonade with the coupons.


No comments:

Post a Comment