Tuesday, July 21, 2015

NOTD: Sally Girl Cool and Jamberry Leopard

Was sent a free sample of Jamberry. The only unfortunate part was the sample was too small to fit any of my fingers except my pinky, and I didn't really want a leopard pinky accent, lol. I ended up applying it to my ring finger and trying to paint a polish border around it; meh. I tried to follow the application directions to the letter, except that you have to heat them before applying and I don't have a hand dryer or hair dryer, so I ended up sticking them in the microwave for 20 seconds. I'm glad it worked and they didn't melt, haha! They were pretty easy to apply and I would use them again if I had the right sizes. Excited to see how long they last as opposed to regular polish. The pink np is Sally Girl Cool. Love the color but the formula is so weird. It dries way too quickly so it smudges and lumps while you're still painting the nail. This is with 2 coats, Ulta base and x-dry top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment