Thursday, May 28, 2015

Product: Review: Lake Providence Lodge


My first impressions are very favorable! They seem like a very customer oriented small business. I was surprised at how large the tubs are. I can probably get four melts out of each one; good value for $1.75 each. They included the prettiest maple leaf shaped freebie in Glazed Orange Cake, which is actually a scent I would want; yay! And it's LARGE! I also really like their packaging; the cute flannel tie on the plastic bag really goes with their log cabin theme. Ordered on Friday, received on Wednesday, so fairly quick shipping for Memorial Day weekend. If the throws are as strong as others have said they are, I will definitely be reordering!

Cold sniff thoughts:
Peach Cobbler:  Moderate, spiced peach, not detecting much of a bakery note. Nice overall.

Cake Shop: Moderate, vanilla and something else I can't quite put my finger on. Hope it is stronger vanilla/bakery when melting.

Pumpkin Butter: Strong, spicy pumpkin w/a hint of orange. Nice.

Heirloom Rose: Moderate, lovely fresh garden rose, but I do detect other florals/green/fresh scents as well. Hope it is more pure rose when melting.

Strawberry Fluff: YUM! My fave on colds sniff; smells like CP Strawberry Noel!  Strong.

Glazed Orange Cake: Strong, spiced orange w/slight bakery note. Really good freebie; my 2nd fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment