Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Product Review: Babyfoot Peel

I have been ordering jewelry and purses from this site wish.com which groups together a bunch of sellers from China with super low prices. For the most part I've been happy with my purchases, and if you don't mind waiting a few weeks to a month for shipping, there are some great deals to be had!

I've been interested in the Babyfoot product discussion on the board but didn't want to pay the $25 on Amazon. When I saw this product for $4 + $1 shipping, I had to jump on it, since it also had decent reviews. I will report back after I receive and use this. Here's the link in case anyone's interested. (Not affil.)
https://www.wish.com/m/search/Babyfoot

It came in a plain foil package with no logos, so idk if it was the original Babyfoot or not. The translated directions are hilarious. Have had it on for about 10 min; no discomfort or anything out of the ordinary, excepty feet are hot. Socks make it less awkward to walk around. Got a bit of the fluid on my hands and leg while applying and made sure to wash it off thoroughly, because I don't want anything else to peel. Will report back on the peeling process.


No comments:

Post a Comment