Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ladies' Shopping Trip Report

The trip was a smashing success!
Everyone ended up with some items they loved.

A couple bonus shots: my mom trying on her new LBD and silk houndstooth scarf.

And Cat In The Hat, because why not?


My haul (sorry these aren't great pics)

Flea Market:

Gap gray tee $2
Seqined sweatshirt $2
Ralph Lauren Polka Dot Tunic $2
BNWT Mossimo Polka Dot Swimsuit Top $4
Zara Photo Print Top $2
Water Color Top $2

Thrift Center:

Faded Glory Star Blouse $2.50
Floral Scarf .75¢
Liz & Co Pink Gingham Shirt $2.50
ON Purple Wrap Dress $5.50
Gap Printed Wrap Dress $6

Goodwill:

Liz Lange Black Sheath Dress $6
Blue Words Scarf $1.50

I was able to get practically a whole new wardrobe for under $50! I look forward to posting my OOTD's with these new pieces; please check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment