Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Recent Thrift Scores

Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse for $16! I knew the stalking would pay off eventually, haha. I love this style for it's shape and color combo, and since I don't have anything else like it, it will really round out my handbag collection. This style's going on Ebay and Etsy for $49-$159.


My other recent thrift scores:
St. John's Bay wedges: $10


BNWT Macy's Sunny Leigh blouse: $12.99


BNWT Target coral top: $7.99


BNWT Notations white blouse: $6.99.

These vintage elephant pieces go with my boho tendencies and will be fun to incorpoate into outfits. $5 each.

Also very excited about all these BNIP Avon products I scored for $10 +shipping. I haven't bought new MU in forever.

Included are:

1.6 fl. oz. Mark. “Instant Vacation” fragrance mist
True Color eyeshadow duo in “purple” and “deep sea”
0.4 fl. oz. nail enamel in “chic pink”
Beyond Color line softening mousse foundation in “buff”
Light It Up! lighted mirror compact
Painters Palette lip color with 5 colors in pinks, reds, and purple
Quick Cover lip brush with metallic pink handle
Shine Removal oil absorbing sheets
Ultra Moisture Rich lipstick in “crushed rose"
Ultra Moisture Rich lipstick in “sheer pink” (not sealed, unused)

BNWT originally $78 from Torrid, I got it for $18.50! I also thrifted these Aldo pointy flats to wear with it, $4.99.

BNWT Mossimo Cardigan: $9.99

Yellow Crossbody Bag Only $2!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment