Friday, June 13, 2014

OOTD: Blazer For Summer/School's Out For Summer/I'm Feeling Blue

In case anyone was wondering, this is my other F21 bag purchace. I love everything about it except the size. It only fits my (large) wallet, keys, phone, and a few cosmetics. No room for sunglasses case, water, books, and other large items that I usually like to carry. If it was as roomy as the cognac satchel, it would be perfect. I'm going to keep it, but will have to pair down the stuff I carry when using it.

Anyway, on to the OOTD, inspired by this collage from collegefashion.net. I've been browsing this site recently, and it has so many great inspo collages, many of which can work for women of all ages.


Mine:

Dress: thrifted
Blazer: George, Walmart
Flats: Issac Mizrahi for Target, thrifted
Bag: F21
Belt: Ross
Necklace: Target, thrifted
Earrings: Claire's via flea market
Ring: old

No comments:

Post a Comment