Wednesday, June 11, 2014

OOTD: Travel Inspired/Ebony & Ivory/Neutralicious

I'm so, so happy with today's look, especially my recent purchaces! The world map scarf is wonderful: huge, a light but substantial fabric, no flaws found. Mini review of the F21 satchel: It came wrapped in plastic and was in perfect condition. No loose stiches or scratches. My only disappointment is that the hardware scratches extremely easily. Latch left noticable scratch marks on itself the first time opening it. Otherwise, I love the material; very reminescent of real leather, not plasticky at all. It is the perfect size and weight for me; fits all my stuff and isn't top heavy. Could fit a tablet, but not a standard sized laptop. The strap length is also great. Extremely happy with this purchace for $27.

Anyway, my look today was inspired by this pin.


Mine:
The map scarf is obviously travel inspired, but fun fact: the ring and earrings are also souvenirs from my travels. :) I would absolutely wear this outfit traveling because it's so darn cute  and comfy!

Striped tee, sandals: Walmart
Maxidress, cuff: Target, thrifted
Bag: F21
Scarf: groopdealz.com
Ring: souvenir from West Virginia
Earrings: Souvenir from Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment