Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pinspiration Challenge Day 3: Teal, Burgundy, Black and Floral 11/2/13

Today's OOTD is brought to you by this Pinterest image. I thought the color combo of coral, teal, camel, and black was very unexpected. I feel like her scarf really ties it all together.



This is my take on the look. I did not have bright coral pants, so I went with darker burgundy. I wish I had a plain camel tee rather than this printed one. I didn't want it to look overly busy with the scarf. I considered doing a plain cream top instead. 


That was how the outfit originally looked, but then I ended up going on an impromptu shopping trip (haul post to follow soon) and found another scarf that I liked with the outfit more. I wasn't able to get as good of pics of the pattern of this scarf, but it has a black background with blue, purple, and teal flowers; more similar to the Pinterest outfit. Anyway, not sure about this combo, but I'm having fun branching out. :)
Teal Cardigan: Rue 21 thrifted $8
Camel Zebra Print Top: thrifted &2.95
Burgundy Corduroy Pants: Walmart $19.97
Boots: Payless
1st scarf: truckstop $12.99
2nd scarf: Kmart $7.49

No comments:

Post a Comment