Saturday, November 2, 2013

Impromptu Shopping Score!

So, when the DH and I parked at a truckstop last night, it was dark and I couldn't see the surroundings. This morning I discovered we were next to a Kmart, and was excited because many truckstops are out in the middle of nowhere and not next to retail stores. I hadn't shopped at a Kmart in years, so I wasn't expecting much, but they had a lot of trendy and stylish things, and practically everything was on sale! Here's my haul; forgive the poor lighting of the pics.

Black Lace Pencil Skirt: Reg. $25.99 Sale $18.74
Perfect for me because I don't have a pencil skirt right now, and I love lace. It's has a gorgeous subtle gold sheen to it too.


Chambray Circle Skirt: Reg. $19.99 Sale .99¢ 
I couldn't believe it was so deeply discounted, the last one, and in my size. I haven't found a chambray skirt I like on me, so I decided to try the fabric another way.


Leopard Face Sweater: Reg. $34.99 Sale $22.49
Animal sweaters are a huge trend and I thought this one was cute.


Burgundy Suede Wedge Booties Reg. $29.99 Sale $19.99
I'm really excited about these! They're surprisingly comfy and I adore the color.



Black Studded Moto Boots: Reg. $34.99 Sale $29.99
I had only tall boots previously, so these complete my boots collection.


Camel and Neon Pink Cap Toe Flats: Reg. $16.99 Sale $4.99
Super score on these! They were the first things that caught my eye as I entered the store.


Coral and Gold Spike Necklace: Reg. $12.99 Sale $9.09
This will look cute paired with the flats in an outfit.


Floral Infinity Scarf: Reg: $10.99 Sale $7.49
Wearing today.


Burgundy Pashmina Scarf Reg: $12.99 Sale $8.24
Love this color.


Grand total of $132.20. Saved $60.11!

No comments:

Post a Comment