Thursday, July 21, 2016

Handmade Prim Wax Order

The hand decorated aesthetic of these tarts are so cute! I love the bee tissue paper they came wrapped in too. Shipping was prompt; I received it exactly a week after ordering.

Cold Sniff Thoughts:

Brown Sugar + Cinnamon: super realistic sweet cinnamon spice scent. Smells strongly of real cinnamon and sprinkled with real brown sugar. Impressive! Strong.

Black Raspberry & Vanilla: Super strong herbal berry blend with a hint of creamy vanilla. Very pleasant and strong.

Lemon & Vanilla: An amazing sweet bakery vanilla; smells so incredible! If it throws as strong as it is on cold, it will definitely be a repurchase. Strong and yummy.

Sweet Lemon Iced Tea: A very interesting blend. I don't get a black tea note, but it's herbal, like lavender, and lemon. Fairly strong.

Pomegranate Lemonade: Deep, dusky, fruity pomegranate and tart lemon. Very refreshing and strong!

Strawberry Margarita: Super sweet, sugary strawberry, like strawberry bubblegum, with a twist of tart lime. Very good and strong!

Cinnamon & Vanilla: Super strong and yummy cinnamon with a hint of milky vanilla. Smells just like horchata; I love it! Strong.

Lime & Mint Mojito: Incredibly fresh and minty aroma with a twist of lime. Smells a lot like a real mojito, without a boozy note. Love it! Strong.

Green Tea & Lemongrass: The lemongrass seems to have a sharp bitter note to me. Not sure if I like it. Will have to see how it does when melting. Strong.

Blueberry Muffin: a sweet, candy blueberry. I don't get that warm bakery note of muffins on cold. Fairly strong.

Pink Sugar: A great pink sugar dupe; hits all the right sweet and spicy notes. Strong.

Overall I'm super pleased with my first Handmade Prim order! The tarts are very pretty and most smell wonderful and strong on cold. I can't wait to melt these scents and I would be happy to order from Handmade Prim again. For $12.36 shipped these tarts were an amazing value!

No comments:

Post a Comment