Tuesday, September 29, 2015

NOTD & Review: Dainty Digits Holos

I have many good things to say about these polishes from the indie brand Dainty Digits. The most impressive thing to me was the super smooth formula. They all just glided right on and I barely had to do any cleanup. This is two coats of all. The first coat on some was surprisingly sheer. Some of them even could have done with a third coat for extra brilliance, but I was in a hurry and 2 was fine. 
From thumb to pinky: Black Hole Sparkle, Stardust Splendor, Planetary Pearl, Sunburst, and It's Not Pluto.
The thumb and middle finger are tied for my faves. Really gorgeous. I'm not into browns and oranges that much, but I quite like the colors on my ring and pinky fingers. Holo makes even the most blah colors amazing. The one on my index finger fails as a holo; it's a faint shimmer at best, but it actually is a nice color, sort of a very light gray creme. I ended up putting a holo topcoat over that one so it would look more like the others, but I'd wear it separately as is. Overall I'm very satisfied with the quality and these 5 mini polishes were only $12.
I had ordered 6 and one failed to arrive, but the mistake has since been corrected.


No comments:

Post a Comment