Friday, June 5, 2015

Product Review: Cozy Moments

It was supposed to arrive on Tuesday; USPS managed to delay it 4 extra days. :/
Fortunately I'm happy with my order and the excellent c/s. She sent a freebie sample size of Lemon Sugar solid perfume and some Tootsie Rolls; how nice!

Cold sniff thoughts: 

Vanilla Waffle Cone tart: Exactly as I'd hoped, moderate yummy vanilla!

Pink Noel tart: Almost a dead ringer for BHG SLT! Super yummy and strong pink sugar and VNB with a hint of lavender.

Lemon Sugared Buttercream Cupcake tart: Smells like a delicious lemon bar or lemon meringue pie. Moderate, yummy!

Brown Sugar Crunch solid perfume: Reminds me of Pumpkin Pecan Waffles; heavy on the brown sugar! One of my faves; yummy and strong!

Lemon Sugar solid perfume sample: Smells pretty similar to the lemon tart with less vanilla. Nice; moderate.

Cozy Moments scent list is soooo up my alley! I forsee more orders. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment