Thursday, August 28, 2014

OOTD: Pretty In Plaid/One & Done Dress/Totally Teal/New To Me

Here's a try on/OOTD of the Ebay Zara blanket scarf. It's still pretty hot where I live, but since I know I'll be inside most of the day, I can use the scarf as protection against the arctic AC. In the winter I would love to add my gray tweed coat and gray or black tights to this look.
The scarf itself is wonderful. It took a few minutes of experimenting to tie/drape it so that it didn't look like it was swallowing my head. The only negative I've discovered so far is that it leaves rainbow colored fuzzies all over this ponte LBD. Good thing I recently bought a lint roller.

Dress: Liz Lange, thrifted
Striped tee: thrifted
Scarf: Zara, Ebay
Shoes: Arizona for JCP, thrifted
Bag: thrifted
Watch: groopdealz.com
Earrings: girlprops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment