Sunday, August 3, 2014

OOTD and a funny story

You may remember I mentioned a group shopping trip that I organized a couple weeks ago. Well, four of us found the same BNWT ponte sheath LBD's each in our size (Liz Lange maternity, shhhh, don't judge) and we all ended up loving and buying it. Normally four women wearing the same dress would be a huge fashion faux pas, but we all agreed to wear it to church today, lol. I'm so excited to see how each person styles it! I'll try to get a pic to share with you guys.

Oh, I forgot to add the challenges I'm participating in: Collargram, Accentuated Accessories, New to Me, and Any Color From My Country's Flag.
This is my look: 

To stand out I added the polka dot tull skirt underneath.
Dress: Liz Lange, thrifted
Tulle skirt: aliexpress.com
Flats: Aldo, thrifted
Necklace: purpleperidot.com
Bag: flea market

No comments:

Post a Comment