Friday, May 2, 2014

May OOTD: Safari Chic

OK, TBH I don't think most would wear this on a real safari. For practicality's sake, I'm sure there would be an abundance of khaki, olive green field jackets, Panama hats, and machetes. This is more of an urban jungle safari look, lol. :)

Pinspiration:


I had to perform some emergency DIY surgery on today's top to remove the giant boob ruffle. No bueno. I had thrifted it a while back because I loved the aztec print, but when I wore it once, it reminded me of the galloping octopus gif jennate posts. NOPE NOPE NOPE. 
Anyway, here it is sans ruffle. The fun thing about having a big strip of leftover fabric is that I can wear it as a headscarf or infinity scarf with other outfits, or as a sash. Do we like sash or no sash better?

Aztec print top: thrifted
Aqua shorts: Walmart
Bucket bag: F21
Sandals: JCP
Earrings: Walmart
Bangles: Dollar store and old

No comments:

Post a Comment