Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Celebration Haul

Hubby got his first paycheck from his awful job, so we each treated ourselves to a couple wants. Hopefully he won't have to work the grueling hours much longer as he has a good chance of getting a different job with a more ethical company. Should find out about that within the next week or two.

Except for the flea market last week, I hadn't been shopping for a couple weeks, but then I saw this pic on Instagram today...

and I HAD to have it! All the following at groopdealz.com
World Map Scarf $12.99 
Isn't it gorgeous??? *dies*


I may have also gotten all this...
Earrings on the right (left were sold out) $4.99

A good inexpensive drapey top option: $12.99

Yet another kimono jacket *drools* $18.99


And yet another drapey cardi, but in gray, because I've been needing a gray cardi 5evah! Goes with everything, only $7.99.

Finally, I pulled the trigger on this skirt from aliexpress.com. $12.70. I lovez it; only prob with shipping from China is that it won't be here for a month. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment