Saturday, January 4, 2014

OOTD's and Anthro Scarf Dupe

Some of you may remember me posting about this, after seeing the beautiful cowl that Leelina, Artoo, and a few others raved about. It certainly is gorgeous, but I've never paid that much for a scarf, and I wasn't about to start, lol. Plus this ended up being my entertaining and satisfying.  I began the project several weeks ago, but put it down during illness and the holidays. Finished yesterday. I used Carron simply soft 4 ply yarn in Orchid, and a 5.0 crochet hook. I just used the basic single crochet stitch in a circular infinity scarf style. Could def be completed in one day if you had 5 or 6 hours to devote to it.

The original:


Mine:


OOTD inspired by the outfit on the left.

Mine:


Also, here's yesterday's OOTD. I didn't like how the pics turned out, so I wasn't going to post it, but I'm trying to do an OOTD for every day of 2014, so here it is anyway. I really loved this look irl though.

Inspired by this look from Atlantic-Pacific. I wish had the long luxurious coat.


Mine:





No comments:

Post a Comment