Monday, January 13, 2014

10 Item Challenge Shopping List

Anyone who knows how much I love to shop may be surprised by what I write next. I've decided to participate in a 10 item challenge, meaning that I will attempt to only purchace 10 items of clothing for the next 6 months. The idea behind this is to consider your wardrobe needs and personal style so as not to make so many impulse purchaces. We'll see how this goes...

My list:

Gingham button up, probably in blue


Chambray tunic


Black drapey tee


Colored skinny pants, undecided on color


Black skinny pants


Retro halter 1 pc swimsuit


Boyfriend cardi, either colored or aztec print


Black and white striped jersey dress


Colored or patterned blazer, and/or moto jacket


Basic black shorts and/or skirt

Thanks for looking and wish me luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment