Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Bargain Wishlist 2013 Edition

I'm baaaaaack!

Hi, good people of the interwebz! I realize I took a bit of an abrupt 2 year hiatus, but a lot has happened since I last posted. I am now a full time traveling trucker's wife (yes, that is a thing). This basically means a wildly fluctuating schedule mixed with exhaustion and a dash of insanity thrown in for good measure. Not especially conductive to blogging, ya dig?

But I've realized a lot about myself recently, out here on the lonely open road. Among other things; I still love writing, I still love fashion, and in turn, I love blogging. I was feeling a bit unmotivated for a while, but inspiration can be found almost anywhere, in almost any circumstance. Hold onto it with a death grip.

 Well, without further adieu, here's my must have bargains for Fall 2013.

1)Women's Faux Leather Zipper Crop Motorcycle Jacket: Walmart $34.88.

 2)Womens Wool-Blend Military Double-Breasted Coat: Walmart $34.88.

 3)Women's French Terry Peacoat Jacket: Walmart $19.88.

 4)Women's Surplice Front Knit Jersey Dress: Walmart $16.88.

5)Faded Glory Women's Military Shirt Dress: Walmart $18.88.

6)Women's Twist Front Cowl Neck Dress: Walmart $16.88.

7)Stitch Women's Cutout Detail Ponte Dress: Walmart $14.00.
8)Old Navy Women's Long-Sleeved Wrap Dresses $29.00.

9)Old Navy Women's Long-Sleeved Wrap Dresses $19.99.

10)Faded Glory Women's Snaz Riding Boots: Walmart $29.87.

11)Mo Mo Women's Tina Pixie Boot: Walmart $29.00.

12)Faded Glory Women's Essential Button Down Cardigan: Walmart $12.54.

13)Signature by Levi Strauss & Co Women's Denim Shirt: Walmart $14.98.

14)No Boundaries Juniors Colored Skinny Jeans: Walmart $13.88


15)Leopard Finished Edge Scarf: Wet Seal $10.90.







No comments:

Post a Comment