Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Target Haul and Thrift Haul

Did some damage today.

A new bathing suit as my old one went MIA.
Merona $35.99. It's really retro/pinup irl and not matronly.


$19.99 I've been meaning to get a striped ponte pencil skirt forever.


$22.99. I had to return a different polka dot blouse a while back, so I was happy to find this one.


I also thrifted this amazing burgundy leather moto jacket online for $14. My first leather jacket, squeee! I can't wait to see how it fits.


A BNWT Target cuff bracelet for $3.

An Old Navy striped ruffle shirt for $3.25.

A Liz Claibourne leopard print button up shirt for $3.25.

A cream and brown striped cardigan for $3.25.

A New York & Co coral skirt for $3.

A Decree for JC Penny tunic for $3.25.


I really need to lay off shopping now, but I was deprived for so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment