Monday, February 17, 2014

Huge Thrift Haul

So my 10 items list *may* have gone out the window. But honestly, I'm ok with that. The list was a good guideline; it helped me see what holes I needed to fill in my wardrobe, and to consider carefully each purchace I make. For every fab purchace I made, there must've been 10 orther items I passed over because they weren't quite right or necessary for me. In moving to a new climbate and now participating in different types of activities, it no longer made sense to limit my self to a set number of items, but more to what I felt I needed. I hope I didn't let you down.

On to the goodies!

Arizona from JCP Teal Studded Flats BNWT $6


Chinese Laundry Tan Suede Fringed Ankle Booties BNWOT (Reg. $90) $10


Merona for Target Tan/Yellow Bucket Bag BNWT (Reg $29.99) $10



Limited Target Rose Gold Clutch/Crossbody BNWT (Reg $16.99) $7.80



Mossimo Target Baroque Print Stretch Ankle Pants BNWT (Reg $27.99) $4



Armani Exchange Teal Printed Dress $2.85



Apt 9 Teal and Gray Striped Cowl Neck Sweater $3.25


Apostrophe Silky Black Blouse w/Bronze Gathered Neck $3.25


Purple Polka Dot PJ Pants $2


Target Rose Gold Skinny Belt  BNWT $3

Total $57.60

No comments:

Post a Comment