Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mall Freebies, Swap Scores, & So Many Other Mind Blowing Deals!

When you head to your local mall, it's always easy to tell the hardcore shoppers apart from those that are just there for a casual stroll. I tend to be a stroller more than I would like, simply because I'm usually broke, but make no mistake, I am really a hardcore shopper at heart. Nothing makes me happier than perusing the isles while clutching a handfull of new shiny bags. So today, even though I had only loose change in my wallet, I hit the mall on a mission and did not leave empty handed! Here are a few tricks for getting great stuff absolutely free!

Mall Freebies:
As I've said before, magazines are a great way to find out about freebies! Nearly every major fashion magazine offers some free products and giveaways every month, but the best kind are the in store promos, because as long as supplies last, you are guaranteed to get one! This month (October 2011) Seventeen Magazine has partnered with the super trendy retailer Aeropostale to give away 15,000 of their brand new perfume called "Aero New York"! Pick up a copy of Seventeen today and bring the issue into Aeropostale to claim your free perfume! Hurry, it's only until November 1st, while supplies last. I got mine already and it is an amazing floral citrus sent!

The next amazing freebie I scored was a lovely 2oz. body lotion called Be Enchanted from Bath & Body Works! They released a free coupon for it, only good until October 16th, but don't worry if you missed out. They have reduced the price on that particular hand lotion to just one dollar! Not quite as good as free, but still wonderfully affordable for this popular brand.
One location you can always find a wonderful sweet surprise for free is See's Chocolates! They give a free chocolate everytime you visit. I know it's tempting, but just try not to abuse this sweet treat by visiting too often. :) Today the lovely clerk recommended I sample their Pumkin Pie Truffles, and she was right, they were decadent!


Swap Scores:
I am absolutely loving my newest swap site makeupalley! I have arranged 7 more swaps for a total of 10 in just a week. There are products I have always wanted to try and people are willing to trade them for things that I no longer need! It's just so neat, eeek! Here are the fabulous products I will be recieving, so you can get an idea of what the site has to offer.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturiser
Pangea Organics Egyptian Fennel, Grapefruit & Sweet Orange Lip Balm
Rimmel Metallic Stars Roller Shadow in Gold Star & Star • Eye Shadow

Victoria's Secret PINK Fresh & Clean - Body Mist
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow / Light
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm - Lust
 Pop Beauty Glitter Stix in Sage
Kate Spade Twirl Rollerball
I am soooo looking forward to recieving all my new products! To keep me occupied in the meantime, please share your freebie and cheapie success stories with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment